|Bank of Okeechobee
Building at the NW corner of N Park St and Fifth Ave. (current street names)
The bank was established in 1914 and failed in 1926 at the time of the Florida land boom crash. This was the second of three locations for the bank. The first location was possibly in the small building to the rear with the sign indicating that it was then occupied by the Okeechobee Company. The people in the photo are Mattie ?, Thomas Clinton Beavers and Gladys Evelyn Alderman Beavers.
From the William Amory Underhill Collection